Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Podcast Gear, Studio Setup and Equipment

The show starts around the 15 second mark. This is a test I made with USTREAM. I wanted to try the video and audio capabilities. And we are also considering using USTREAM to do live shows.

Check out my setup for The Big Movie Fan Show Blog and Podcast

Rack gear:
Furman Power Conditioner
DBX 1066 Compressor
DBX 266 XL Compressor
Behringer Headphone Amp
Lexicon MPX 500
BBE 882 Sonic Maximizer

More gear:
Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro Mixer
Digidesign MBOX 2 Mini
Tascam HD-P2 Compact Flash Card Recorder
Shure Beta 87 Mic
Shure SM58 Mic
Shure Beta 58-A Mic
iPhone for Telephone calls via Camcorder Cable

and my MacBook Pro

If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.











1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for doing a video of your podcast setup. I love seeing other people's setup and I've heard of the iphone call-in "hack" before and glad to see you using it and it working, very cool! Thanks again,

    Ray

    ReplyDelete