Thursday, December 17, 2009

Avatar IMAX 3D Tonight!


Avatar tonight! I bought tickets in advanced to see Avatar in IMAX 3D tonight. Looking forward to the movie, I hope everything is great and not just the special effects and the 3D experience. We will be reviewing this movie but probably not for a few days as the movie is 2 hours and 40 minutes. We won't be out of the theater until 3 AM!

There has been a lot of hype for this film and why not? James Cameron has not directed a movie in ten years. One of my favorite movies of all time is T2.

Avatar seems to be a movie similar to when the Pilgrims first came to America. And how they stole America right from underneath the Indians. These natives from the planet Pandora seem a bit more aggressive than friendly.

I will be trying hard to forget everything I've heard about the film. I want to leave all other opinions behind and simply enjoy the movie for what it is and generate my own original opinion. That will be difficult because of all the marketing and reviews popping up everywhere. The film has already been nominated for a Golden Globe. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Cheers,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment