Thursday, November 26, 2009

Un-Official This Is It BMFP 101

Listen to Podcast 101

It's been a few weeks now and this podcast should be up and running soon.

My name is Brian. I a setting up this space to run a fun and interactive podcast. My co-host Jimmy will be helping out. We both love movies, but I'll say we don't feel the same about all movies.


Currently the studio gear is setup but not fully reconnected. I should fill you in on the podcast being an Audio Podcast. It will be very Radio Show like. I will try to quickly setup up a voicemail system so we can have you call in each week and give your thoughts on the movies we will be talking about.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I wish you all the best.

Here is a list of somethings that I want the show to include:

Film Reviews
Movie News
Upcoming Movie News
Listener Views and Reviews
and some good old smack talk



Star Trek Blu-Ray
I just bought and watched the new Star Trek on Blu-Ray. I have to say the film is near perfect. I thought it was extremely well done. Story was awesome. No time was wasted in this movie. The opening sequence itself shows us that. Right away we are indulged into a scene where the Starship is being attacked and as all this happens we are introduced to Kirk's father, mother and his very own birth. No time is wasted and something of significance occurs. Beautiful!

I hope to be back soon, until then Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment